Use this delicious blackberry habanero cream cheese frosting to top your favorite vanilla cupcake. It’s deliciously sweet, with a hint of heat.
8oz cream cheese, room temperature
4oz unsalted butter, room temperature
16-20oz (4-5 cups) powdered sugar
4-6 tablespoons Besito Caliente blackberry habanero sauce
Whole blackberries, optional
- Add cream cheese and butter to bowl of stand mixer and use paddle to cream until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and whip until mixed and smooth.
- Add sauce by the tablespoon, until creamy and smooth, but frosting still holds shape.
- Add to piping bag with favorite tip and frost cupcakes.
- Optional – add a whole blackberry on top of frosting and drizzle with additional sauce.